A day in the life of our Technical Lead (.Net):
● Analyze the requirements and convert them to a design document and subsequently code the functionality.
● Work with Business Owners, Architects, Technical and QA team members to reverse engineer a legacy application by building necessary functional documentations which will serve as a requirement for new application framework.
● Responsible for independently planning, designing and developing project modules.
● Initiate and/or drive the client meetings to understand requirements and translate requirements to technical documentations.
● Maintain logs for meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates.
● Perform reviews and support the team technically.
● Triage and prioritize defect or bug resolution.
● Work closely with the PMs in planning the deliverables and post-delivery analysis.
● Work in an Agile and Waterfall environments.
● Improve the functional & technical knowledge of the junior members and conduct trainings at project and organization level.
We want you to have:
● 10-12 years of experience with 3+ years of experience as Technical Lead in Microsoft .NET technologies with Microsoft SQL Server
● Worked as .NET core developer for Web based applications
● Expertise in MVC 3.0/4.0 and microservices
● Expertise in .NET APIs and libraries
● Good experience in UI Framework like any one AngularJs/ ReactJs/ Vue.Js
● Good experience in GIT repository and code review tools like Sonar Qube
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good communication, presentation, and team grooming skills
● Having a ColdFusion background is an added advantage
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Technical Lead (.Net)|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai|
|Job Type||Full Time|