A day in the life of our Software Engineer – ETL Support:
● Responsible for building, implementing, and supporting Microsoft BI solutions.
● Data gathering from various systems build relational data models and data validations.
● Participates in data delivery design reviews.
● Participates in system and integration tests; identifies and remedies solution defects.
We want you to have:
● 3+ years of Business Intelligence experience
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
● Experience in SQL and SSIS
● Advanced SQL querying and Performance tuning skillsets
● Design, develop and deploy and maintain SSIS packages to perform the ETL process
● Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types
● Experience in the identification of data quality
● Experience in designing the database and data modelling
● Should be willing to work in rotational shifts (24/7)
● Knowledge in ITIL Process
● Basic knowledge on MDX queries
● Analysis and Communication skills
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Software Engineer – ETL Support|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai|
|Job Type||Full Time|