Senior QA Engineer
A day in the life of our Senior QA Engineer:
● Understand the testing requirements of the project assigned
● Prepare the Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Data; Set up the Test Environment (when needed); Check the readiness for testing; Identify Test Frame; Report the faults/errors
● Be involved in reviewing Testing Documents
● Plan and prioritize the testing activities
● Responsible for Test Script Execution, Data Sourcing/Data Provisioning, Defect Analysis
● Ensure that proper test result documentation and processes are followed as per the Test Strategy
● Prepare the Test Report and summary report of test findings and circulate to relevant stakeholders
We want you to have:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field
● Minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience in this field
● Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test Case Authoring, Test Execution, Defects
● Experience in Functional and Regression / Integration and Smoke Testing
● In-depth knowledge of testing web-based applications
● Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards, and test methodologies
● Hands-on experience testing Web-based, Windows Applications
● Experience preparing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports
● Hands-on experience writing automation scripts using any frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Robot
● Knowledge in Functional Testing tools like QTP, Selenium
● Knowledge/experience in performance testing and tools like LoadRunner, JMeter, OpenSTA
● Exposure working with onsite-offshore teams
● Good documentation and writing skills
● Experience in Agile methodologies
● Experience using defect-tracking tools
Standouts have these qualifications:
● Testing experience in BI, DOTNET
● Knowledge in Defects Management processes and tools
● Good presentation skills and training skills
● Good analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and other soft skills
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
Think you’d be perfect for this role? Send your application to email@example.com. Please include your resume, current and expected CTC, notice period, portfolio (if applicable), and cover letter.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior QA Engineer|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai|
|Job Type||Full Time|