This job posting is for Analance, Sryas’ emerging startup and Ducen’s sister company,
We are Analance, a solutions partner that empowers organizations to become data-driven, optimized, and built to scale. As part of the Sryas group, we’re an emerging start-up built on over 19 years of experience. While we do have our fair share of experts, we’re looking to add fresh ideas and perspectives from world-class talent!
We are bold, ambitious, customer-obsessed, and growing fast. Our A-players love working at Analance, and it’s obvious why. We develop our people, win as a team, and build for the future with heart and integrity. We believe in creating an environment and culture for our employees where they can think like a co-founder, be passionate, build on their strengths, and do the best work of their lives.
Your role in a nutshell:
We’re seeking a Senior Data Analyst with a passion for using data as a strategic asset to drive business impact and value. You’ll have the opportunity to transform data into valuable business insights and help shape our strategy to deliver maximum impact to our customers, while also heavily influencing the strategy, planning, and execution. This role offers a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of the data and analytics practice while enriching our human-first culture on a day-to-day basis.
You should have a strategic mentality and data-driven approach to solve problems, effectively collaborate cross-functionally, and apply leadership skills to articulate and present information to customers and senior leadership. In this highly visible role, you’ll get to impact the future of Analance by helping drive global impact across the solutions we offer.
A day in the life of our Senior Data Analyst:
● Responsible for overarching analytics strategy and architecture.
● Drive unified data platform strategy and architecture principles of scale, flexibility, security, and reliability.
● Responsible for end-to-end, robust analytic solution design. This includes participating in pre-sales virtual and on-site visits, understanding and uncovering customer requirements, building, testing, and packaging Data & Analytics service offerings.
● Provide consultation on complex projects; is the top-level Data Analyst and architecture specialist.
● Assess client’s complex information including sales numbers, market research, or behavior, with the goal of reaching simpler, smarter conclusions, and use technical expertise to stress test the data for quality and accuracy.
● Identify trends and make predictions about the future.
● Serve as a trusted advisor for the data domain, ensuring architecture enable operational and analytical use cases for a wide range of users.
● Influence strategic decisions by leading architectural assessments, developing recommendations, and presenting results to customers and executive leadership.
● Translate ambiguous questions into data-driven recommendations.
● Provide analytical thought leadership for big picture strategy projects.
● Performs business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/packages formatted reports to customers.
● Recommends improvements to business intelligence reports and interpretation of data.
● Trains others in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
● Develop a strong prioritization framework to ensure team is focused on highest-value initiatives.
● Ability to frame and break down complex business problems into key components and recommend practical solutions.
● Build a collaborative team environment that fosters efficient execution, innovation, and continuous improvement.
You’re a perfect fit if you have:
● 5-7+ years of relevant experience in data-driven business consulting, strategic analytics, and insights roles, including at least three years in a data-related architecture role
● BA/BS in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative focus
● Advanced data analysis skills leading to concrete recommendations
● Demonstrated ability to develop architectural models and roadmaps aligned with business capabilities and strategy
● Expert logical analysis and conceptualization skills
● Strong leadership
● Deep knowledge of architectural patterns—such as data warehouse, data lake, and data hub—and the ability to leverage them to enable operational and analytical use cases
● Familiarity with data architecture concepts, including master data management, data curation, ETL/ELT, data pipelines and data security best practices
● Ability to identify fit for purpose data stores (relational, NoSQL, document, graph, etc.) to meet business requirements
● Experience with distributed data and analytics architectures in cloud and hybrid environments
● Experience managing structured and unstructured data at scale
● Understanding of system integration and data access approaches
● Strong business acumen and experience developing business cases
● Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively deliver messages to a wide range of audiences – from executive to technical
● Ability to think strategically, formulate appropriate analytical solutions, and execute in order to solve business needs
● Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deliver results working independently or in a collaborative environment
● Experience in leading high visibility projects and influencing others in a cross-functional team environment
● Comfort in working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
● Experience working with customer support or customer insights
● Strong SQL skills, data modeling, Python experience a plus
● Data modeling expertise at the enterprise level, including canonical modeling
● Predictive analytics technologies and concepts knowledge
● Data catalog and metadata management knowledge
● High proficiency in using business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc.
Standouts have these qualifications:
● Report automation experience (e.g. using Python, R)
● Data architecture in support of AI/ML
● Knowledge of AWS services and cloud computing
● Experience with descriptive and inferential statistics
● Technology, Health Care and Sciences, Telecom and/or Financial services industry experience
● Agile methodologies
Why you’ll love being an Analancer:
1. Work-from-home remote options and a flexible work schedule mean you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Competitive pay, performance bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package—sure to make you smile.
3. A startup environment with limitless growth opportunities and continuous learning that enable you to truly make a difference, like a co-founder.
4. We are all about recognition, appreciation, feedback, celebrating your individual, and team achievements.
5. Work with empathetic servant leaders who have a no-door policy—no inner circles or silos.
6. No company meeting Fridays and impressive employee referral program– if you know someone like yourself, we want to meet them!
7. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Senior Data Analyst|
|Location||FL-US (preferred), MTL/TO-Canada, and MEX|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Apply with||Resume and an optional Cover Letter|