A day in the life of our Product Owner:
● Serving as a primary liaison between Product (Business Stakeholders, Customers, Management) and scrum team.
● Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
● Learning the market and customer’s needs.
● Follow our competitors and the industry and able to perform competitor analysis.
● Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products.
● Take initiatives to assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
● Owns and Maintains the Product Backlog end to end and make sure that the backlog is healthy and consistent in nature.
● Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
● Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
● Responsible for Product Backlog Refinement (Backlog Grooming) Meeting.
● Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
● Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles.
● Participates in the daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, and Sprint Reviews, Demos, and Retrospectives.
● Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
● Ensures user stories are “ready” for development to start work.
● Ensures each story has the correct acceptance criteria.
● Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
● Prioritizes defect or bug resolution.
● Staying accessible to development to answer questions.
● Should evaluate the product/feature progress at each iteration.
● Inspects the product completion at the end of every Sprint and has complete authority to accept or reject work done.
● Experience in wireframe building tools (Adobe XD etc.).
● Experience with JIRA, Mind mapping tools, and MS office.
We want you to have:
● Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
● Creative thinker with a vision
● Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders
● Responsible for delivering value through a solution
● Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
● High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
● Uses data-driven storytelling to communicate business value
● Overall understanding of technologies used in the product
● Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
● Capable of bringing innovations
● To motivate the team with a clear and elevating goal
● Adapt to the fast-paced and flexible nature of agile product development
● General knowledge on the Business Intelligence domain is an added advantage
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Product Owner|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai|
|Job Type||Full Time|