Front End Developer
A day in the life of our Front End Developer:
We are looking for a highly motivated person, able to succeed in a stimulating and ever-changing environment, to develop and test, with creativity and innovation, critical solutions to Corporate Market future success.
● The candidate will participate in the various stages of software development for complex web applications
● The candidate will participate in the development of the solution (design, ideation, technological choices …)
● The candidate will work in an Agile environment.
● The candidate will contribute to the strategies and the vision of the front-end development
We want you to have:
● Practical experience in web front-end development for at least 5 years
● Expertise in at least one of the technologies listed below (Vue.js is prefered) :
● Expertise in several of the technologies listed below:
● Experience in supporting multiple browsers
● Functional knowledge of French and English
● Diploma in Computer Science (College or University)
● Expertise with Docker
● Expertise with Photoshop or similar tools
● Familiarity with macOS/Unix based systems
● Understanding of the principles of accessibility for the Web
● Sense of aesthetics and attention to detail
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
2. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
3. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
4. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
5. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
6. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our regular holidays
• Health and medical coverage for self and one dependent
• Statutory and government mandated benefits
7. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
8. Here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
Think you’d be perfect for this role? Send your application to email@example.com. Don’t forget to attach your resume, portfolio (if applicable), and cover letter.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Front End Developer|
|Location||Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|