A day in the life of our Business Analyst / Product Owner:
● Analyse and precisely document the business and systems requirements
● Work with Business owners, Architects, Technical and QA team members to reverse engineer a legacy application by building necessary functional documentations which will serve as a requirement document for new application framework.
● Responsible for managing the E2E requirements, play a functional SME role and co-ordinate with interfacing applications & vendors.
● Initiate and/or drive the client meetings to understand requirements and translate requirements to functional documentation with some aspect of technical detailing.
● Maintain logs for meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries, and updates.
● Hold meetings with the project team regularly to review project deliverables, deliverables quality and ensure that the requirements are being implemented correctly.
● Review the Test Strategies, Test plan and Test cases prepared by team and provide sign off.
● Perform reviews of test done by QA team and perform UAT before PROD move.
● Triage and Prioritizes defect or bug resolution
● Work closely with the project management team in planning the deliverables and post-delivery analysis
● Should be adaptive to work in an Agile and waterfall environment
● Improve the functional knowledge of the project team and conduct trainings at project and organization level.
We want you to have:
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Good communication, presentation, and team grooming skills
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Our ROWE (Results-Oriented Work Environment) approach lets you work during your most productive hours so you can have a better work-life balance.
2. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
3. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
4. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
5. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
6. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
7. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our national holidays
• Private medical coverage for self, spouse, children, and parents/in-laws
• Life insurance and enhanced maternity/paternity benefit
8. We have an impressive employee referral scheme.
9. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
10. And yes, we have free lunch and snacks you can enjoy but here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Business Analyst / Product Owner|
|Location||Kandanchavadi, OMR, Chennai|
|Job Type||Full Time|