Back End Developer
A day in the life of our Back End Developer:
● Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
● Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
● Writing reusable high-quality code to develop functional web applications
● Managing hosting environments
● Automated tests, simulation frameworks and reporting
We want you to have:
● Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field.
● Proven experience as a Backend Developer
● Keeping on top of new technologies
● Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
● Excellent analytical and time management skills
● Proven experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
– Acceptable: Jenkins, Github actions, AWS CodePipeline (CodeCommit, CodeDeploy), Google Cloud Build, Azure Pipelines, CloudFormation or equivalent technology stack
● Infrastructure/ Configuration Management
– Ansible, Helm, K8S or Openshift
– Acceptable: IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service, Google Cloud, AWS (VPC, EKS, ECS), Docker swarm or equivalent containers-based technology stack
– Acceptable: Nagios products, influxdata services (TICK stack), Prometheus, Grafana, ELK or equivalent monitoring/alerting/logging systems
– Synchronous Restful/ GraphQL web services (SpringBoot), Asynchronous Kafka Bus.
– Acceptable: SOAP and REST based frameworks, AMQP broker implementations: RabbitMQ, Apache Qpid, ActiveMQ, StormMQ
● Programming/Scripting languages
– Java (current LTS version), Python/Jinja templates, Bash, Go template
● Collaboration Tools
– Bell tools + Atlassian Collaboration Tools
– Acceptable: equivalent collaboration Tools/Software stack
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
2. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
3. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
4. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
5. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
6. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our regular holidays
• Health and medical coverage for self and one dependent
• Statutory and government mandated benefits
7. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
8. Here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
Think you’d be perfect for this role? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach your resume, portfolio (if applicable), and cover letter.
|Job Category||IT / Software|
|Job Title||Back End Developer|
|Location||Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|