A day in the life of our Accounting Officer:
The primary purpose of this position is to establish an in-house accounting department of the Company. The incumbent of the position shall establish the accounting processes and procedures in managing the financial transactions of the Company and to ensure compliance with the standard accounting policies and procedures, as well as, with the statutory requirement of the government with regard taxation and business procedures.
● Computation of Tax and Preparation of BIR Forms for
– Monthly Withholding Tax
– Monthly and Quarterly VAT Return
– Quarterly Income Tax Return
– Annual Report for Expanded Withholding Taxes
● Preparation and submission of Monthly and Annual Financial Report to PEZA
● Preparation of remittances to government agencies such as SSS, Philhealth and Pag-Ibig
● Handling of accounts receivables and account payables
– Review and verification of billing statements and accounts for payment
– Handling check preparation and check releasing/payment
– Managing issuance of Post-Dated Checks (PDCs)
– Preparation and control of Sales Invoices/Billing Statements and Official Receipts
● Recording of all transactions in books of accounts (Cash Disbursement, Cash Receipts, General Journal, General Ledger, Purchases Journal and Subsidiary Ledger.
● Preparation of supporting schedules of each balance sheet account and bank reconciliation and adjusting entries
● Preparation of Payroll
● Determination of contributions to SSS, Philhealth and Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF)
– Computation and Preparation of Final Pay of separating employee
– Preparation of 13th Month pay and other remuneration, e.g. bonuses, incentives, etc.
● Treasury / Cash Management
– Preparation of daily accurate up-to-date cash position report
– Preparation of check vouchers and journal vouchers
– Checking and processing of reimbursement and liquidations
● Preparation of monthly and annual Financial Statements
– Comparative and Consolidated Balance Sheet
– Cash Flow Statement
– Income Statement
● Month-end and Year-end Books Closing
● Filing of accounting documents
● Make representation in BIR and other accounting related meetings in and out of the office
● Inventory Management
● Other duties to be assigned from time to time
We want you to have:
● Bachelor’ degree in Accountancy or Business Administration major in Accounting Management or Financial Management.
● 5-10 years’ experience in Experience in preparation of Payroll, Treasury/Cash Management, Financial Statements, Inventory Management, Sales Invoices and Receipts.
● Experience in processing transactions to BIR, SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig & PEZA
Ducen is a trusted technology solutions provider that aims to empower Fortune 1000 companies through quality solutions and services. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, we help organizations simplify data management, secure business processes, and deliver insights – all in an effort to drive business outcomes and enhance the customer experience. Through our enterprise analytics platform, we build and manage data-driven digital platforms including business intelligence and advanced analytics solutions. We also offer a comprehensive services portfolio covering data management, cybersecurity, and application development to help clients stay ahead of the technology curve.
Life at Ducen
At Ducen, you’ll work with business stakeholders, collaborative and diverse global team of enterprise and solution architects, talented engineers, designers, business analyst, data scientists, marketers, and thought leaders all committed to deliver exceptional business value. We are here to fuel your passion and empower you to step up and pave your path to success.
Why you’ll love working at Ducen
1. Work in a collaborative workspace that helps to bring out the best in you.
2. We promote a culture where you get recognized and rewarded for all amazing work you do.
3. We empower you to think creatively and celebrate innovative ideas.
4. We encourage continuous learning to ensure you stay ahead in your sphere of work.
5. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
6. As a permanent employee, you’ll also have:
• 24 days paid holiday – this excludes our regular holidays
• Health and medical coverage for self and one dependent
• Statutory and government mandated benefits
7. We recognize the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity conditions.
8. Here are 31 more reasons why you’ll love working at Ducen.
Think you’d be perfect for this role? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to attach your resume, portfolio (if applicable), and cover letter.
|Job Category||HR / Admin|
|Job Title||Accounting Officer|
|Location||Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|